The East Market phase two at 383 Cumberland Street in Ottawa
The East Market Project was launched by Urban Capital in 2000 and offered Ottawa buyers the option of modern, loft style residence in the heart of the Byward Market district.
The Phase Two building at 383 Cumberland Street was built in 2004 and features 11 stories of architecturally modern loft style suites with large windows that flood units with optimal natural light, hard wood floors, exposed concrete ceilings and pillars and the ideal location of the heart of the Byward Market.
Major professional destinations such as the Department of National Defense, University of Ottawa, Parliament Hill and the Rideau Centre are all steps away as well as the extensive entertainment and dining options of the Byward Market. The media hub of Ottawa with A Channel Ottawa and other media outlets is also within walking distance.
The amenities, which are shared with 180 York Street consist of exercise facilities, a party room with lounge area and exclusive patio access with barbecues. Enjoy downtown loft style living in the heart of the Ottawa Byward Market. Make 383 Cumberland Street your home!
383 Cumberland Street, Condominium Corporation # 676
- Condo fee's for 383 Cumberland Street include: Heat, Hydro, Water, Management, Caretaker, Recreation facilities & Building Insurance.
- Condo Suite heating source: Natural Gas, Forced Air and Central Air Conditioning.
- Facilities include: Party/Games room with kitchenette and washrooms, fitness centre, outdoor patio and BBQ.
- Property Management for 383 Cumberland Street is: Condominium Management Group: 613-237-9519
- Condo fees for 383 Cumberland Street are: Approximately $0.71 per square foot with one parking and one locker included.