179 George Street, Ottawa
179 George Street
179 George St
Phase Three of the East Market Project, located at 179 George Street was built in 2006 and features 23 stories of modern loft style suites with exposed concrete ceilings and pillars as well as expansive windows that maximize natural light.
Located in the heart of the Ottawa Byward Market and within walking distance to major government departments, the Supreme Court of Canada, Parliament Hill and the Rideau Centre, this contemporary warehouse loft condominium allows you to enjoy the vast options available in the Byward Market for dining, shopping and entertainment.
The exclusive amenities include a fitness room and an impressive party room with pool table, foosball, lounging areas and access to the outdoor terrace which boasts green living space, patio, barbecues and a unique water feature. Unwind with friends under the trellis and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of the outdoor living space available at The East Market Project.
179 George Street, Condominium Corporation #735
- Condo fees include: Heat, Hydro, Water, Management, Caretaker, Recreation facilities & Building Insurance.
- Condo Suite heating source: Natural Gas, Forced Air and Central Air Conditioning.
- Facilities include: Party/Games room with kitchenette and washrooms, fitness centre, outdoor terrace, BBQ and outdoor water feature.
- Property Management 179 George Street: Capital Integral 613-651-0306
- Condo fees for 179 George Street: Approximately $0.81 per Square Foot. Includes one parking and one locker.